A diploma from Nerinx Hall ensures that each student will have demonstrated the ability to meet the following exit outcomes. Students will:
Knowledge of Self
Knowledge of World
- demonstrate creativity and exercise imagination.
- express herself through writing, speaking, and the use of technology.
- articulate a personal wellness plan.
- articulate a personal faith journey and a personal ethic.
- demonstrate an understanding of human sexuality, gender issues, and more decision making skills.
- demonstrate ability to think deductively, inductively, logically, and intuitively.
Call To Action
- argue persuasively and logically through debate and essay.
- deliver impromptu and prepared speeches and oral presentations.
- write properly constructed essays and objective reports.
- demonstrate ability to research a subject, correctly document information, and develop a well-substantiated thesis.
- appreciated the symbolic level of meaning in literary and artistic works.
- demonstrate biblical literacy and knowledge of Catholic tradition.
- apply the principles of artistic evaluation to works of the past and present.
- speak, write, and read in a foreign language.
- read critically, analytically, and contextually.
- use computers and video technologies to retrieve, analyze,gather, and present information.
- demonstrate knowledge of the history, culture, literature, art, and religions of Western Civilization.
- demonstrate knowledge of the history and culture and an acquaintance with the literature, art, and religions of Asian, African and Latin American civilizations.
- study the natural world via the Scientific Method.
- demonstrate an understanding of the physical, biological, and chemical world.
- solve mathematical problems using algebraic, trigonometric, and geometric theories
- use mathematical principles to organize information and solve problems.
- make informed, ethical decisions on scientific and social issues.
- engage in Christian service to others.
- actively participate in a political, social, or environmental project.